Our first ever Disability Matchday March will take place on Saturday 29 February 2020.
Participants from our disability programmes are invited to represent Fulham FC Foundation in this inaugural event.
Starting from Craven Cottage, participants will walk in a loop along the Thames Path to the Hammersmith Bridge, across the bridge, back down the Putney side of the Thames to Putney Bridge, back over the bridge, through Bishops Park, with the grand finish at Craven Cottage.
Participants will be back in time for some light refreshments and to take their seats to watch Fulham FC vs Preston North End FC.
1) Pay a non-refundable registration fee of £40 per pair - FFC Foundation disability participant and accompanying adult.
2) Set up your JustGiving page linked to: www.justgiving.com/campaign/disabilitymatchdaymarch.
3) Pledge to raise £100 in sponsorship. All funds raised will be reinvested in the Foundation's Disability Programmes.
1) Water and snack breaks on the day
2) Fundraising support
3) 2 x Fulham FC Foundation Disability Matchday March t-shirts and medals
4) 2 x Tickets to watch Fulham FC vs Preston North End FC
On registration, you will be sent a Welcome Pack with all you need to get you started.
For further information, please contact Katy Shephard, Disability Development Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pan Disability Soccer School February Half Term- Full Day
Type: Pan Disability
Start Date: February 20, 2020 End Date: February 21, 2020
Age: 5 to 16 years
Prices Starting From:
Advanced Player Development Camps are a holiday programme that cater for children aged 6 to 14. This course is designed for those who regularly participate in organised football programmes or grassroots clubs to support their football development.
Your child will play loads of football, learn new skills and meet new friends! They will also engage in performance specific workshops related to a number of topics such as nutrition, match analysis, match preparation and many more.